Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Flight of the Concords

For a new brand of comedy, have a look at the Flight of the Concords here on wikipedia or check them out on YouTube.
I've also explored another file sharing program - LimeWire. Trouble is I'm working full time and don't have the opportunity to listen to music so much anymore so I'm missing out on music news. Maybe the JJJ Podcast will remedy that.
Now that I've started blogging, it's almost as if there doesn't need to be anyone reading it - obviously since I'm still working on this blog - but the question is will I still be in cyberspace once I've completed the course? I've been investigating Moodle at work so maybe I'll blog on there instead. My privacy gene has not permitted me to sign away my real name - that's showing my age isn't it?
Maybe I'll use a few more tags and chase myself around on google or even place an entry on wikipedia linking my photos.....
Tonite it's FaceBook and MySpace. I don't see how they will differ from Flickr, but that's why I'm doing this course eh?
More on the next installment...

No comments: